- How to apply for financial aid
- Understanding your aid award
- Merit-based aid versus need-based aid
- 16 unique strategies to reduce or eliminate debt
- Hundreds of scholarships valued at up to full tuition
- The best deals on in-state tuition rates
- Regional tuition agreements
- How to win scholarships
- No loan colleges
- Fixed tuition rate colleges
- Gap years, study abroad, and internships
- Earning college credit before college
- Declining aid packages
- Scholarship resources
- And more!
The guide offers tips for every type of student whether you come from a high income, middle income, or low income household and regardless of whether you are a top student or just scraping by.
Every student has the potential to graduate from college without being swamped in debt, and Graduate with Zero Debt will show you how.
Order your copy of the book here.